Purpose of Article 1
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to stipulate the rights, duties and responsibilities of the site and users when using the Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by this site (hereinafter referred to as "Enterline"). to.
Article 2 definition
- "Enterline" means a virtual business place set up so that goods or services can be traded using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc.") to users, and It is also used in the sense of a business that operates a cyber mall.
- "User" refers to members and non-members who access "Enterline" and receive the services provided by "Eastline" in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 'Member' refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to "Eastline", continues to receive information from "Enterline", and provides services provided by "Enterline" refers to those who can continue to use
- 'Non-member' refers to a person who uses the service provided by the "Mall" without registering as a member.
Clarification, explanation and revision of Article 3 terms and conditions
- "Enterline" refers to the contents of these terms and conditions, company name and representative's name, business address (including the address where customer complaints can be handled), phone number, fax number, e-mail address, and business registration The number, mail-order business report number, personal information manager, etc. are posted on the initial service screen (front) of the site so that users can easily find out. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
- "Enterline" is a separate connection screen or pop-up so that the user can understand important details such as withdrawal of subscription, delivery responsibility, and refund conditions among the contents stipulated in the terms and conditions before the user agrees to the terms and conditions. Screens, etc. must be provided to obtain user confirmation.
- "Enterline" refers to the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, etc., the Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc.; You can amend these terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as the Consumer Protection Act.
- If "Enterline" revises these terms and conditions, the effective date and the reason for the revision shall be specified and notified along with the current terms and conditions on the initial screen of the site from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the contents of the terms and conditions are changed unfavorably to the user, the notice is given with a grace period of at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the "Mall" clearly compares the contents before and after the revision and displays them in an easy-to-understand manner for users.
- If "Enterline" revises these terms and conditions, the amended terms and conditions apply only to contracts concluded after the effective date, and the terms and conditions before the amendment apply to contracts already concluded before that date. . However, if a user who has already signed a contract sends a message to the 'Site' within the notice period of the amended terms and conditions under Paragraph 3 that he/she wants to be subject to the provisions of the amended terms and receives the consent of the 'Mall', the provisions of the amended terms and conditions will not be applied. Applies.
- For matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and Consumer Protection Guidelines in Electronic Commerce, etc. set by the Fair Trade Commission and related laws or commercial practices.
Article 4 Provision and change of service
- "Enterline" does the following:
- Providing information on goods or services and signing a purchase contract
- Delivery of goods or services for which a purchase contract has been concluded
- Other duties determined by "Enterline"
- "Enterline" may change the content of goods or services to be provided by contracts to be concluded in the future in the event that goods or services are out of stock or technical specifications are changed. In this case, the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of provision shall be specified, and the contents of the current goods or services will be immediately notified to the place where they are posted.
- If the contents of the service contracted with the user to be provided by "Enterline" are changed due to reasons such as out of stock of goods, etc. or changes in technical specifications, the reason shall be sent to the address where the user can be notified You will be notified immediately.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, "Enterline" compensates the user for damages caused by this. However, this is not the case when "Enterline" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 suspension of service
- "Entertainment" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, breakdown, or interruption of communication of information and communication facilities such as computers.
- "Enterline" compensates for damages suffered by users or third parties due to the temporary suspension of the provision of services due to the cause of paragraph 1. However, this is not the case when "Enterline" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
- In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business, integration between companies, etc., "Enterline" shall notify the user in the manner stipulated in Article 8 and initially "Enterline" Compensation to consumers according to the conditions presented in ". However, if the "leejiral" does not notify the compensation standards, etc., the mileage or reserve of the users shall be paid to the user in kind or in cash corresponding to the currency value used in the "leejiral".
Article 6 Membership registration
- Users apply for membership by filling in member information according to the registration form set by "Enterline" and expressing their intention to agree to these Terms
- "Enterline" registers as a member among users who have applied for membership as described in Paragraph 1, unless they fall under any of the following items.
- If the applicant for membership has previously lost his/her membership under Article 7 (3) of this Agreement, provided that 3 years have passed since the loss of his/her membership under Article 7 (3) and he is a member of “Enterline” Exceptions are made when approval for re-entry is obtained.
- If there is a false, omission or error in the registration details
- If it is judged that registering as a member is significantly impeded in terms of technology
- The time of establishment of the membership subscription contract is the time when the approval of the "Mall" reaches the member.
- If there is a change in the registration information pursuant to Article 15 Paragraph 1, the member shall immediately notify the change to "Enterline" by e-mail or other means.
Article 7 membership withdrawal and loss of qualifications, etc.
- Members may request withdrawal from "Enterline" at any time, and "Enterline" will immediately process the withdrawal of membership.
- If a member falls under any of the following reasons, "Enterline" may restrict or suspend membership.
- In case of registering false information when applying for membership
- If the member does not pay the debts borne by the member in relation to the use of "Enterline" and the price of goods purchased using "Enterline"
- If you threaten the order of e-commerce, such as interfering with other people's use of "Enterline" or stealing the information
- In the case of using "Enterline" to conduct an act prohibited by laws or these terms and conditions or contrary to public order and morals
- If the same act is repeated twice or more after "Enterline" restricts or suspends membership, or if the cause is not corrected within 30 days, "Enterline" may forfeit membership. There is.
- If "Enterline" loses membership, membership registration is cancelled. In this case, the member is notified of this and given an opportunity to explain by setting a period of at least 30 days before the cancellation of membership registration.
Article 8 notice to members
- In the event that the "Mall" notifies the member, the member may do so to the e-mail address designated by the member in advance with the "Enterin".
- "Enterline" can replace individual notices by posting on the "Enterline" bulletin board for more than one week in case of notification to many unspecified members. However, individual notices are given for matters that have a significant impact on the member's own transaction.
Article 9 purchase request
A user of "Enterline" applies for a purchase on "Enterline" by the following or similar methods, and "Enterline" shall provide each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when a user applies for a purchase. However, in the case of a member, the application of subparagraphs 2 to 4 may be excluded.
- Search and selection of goods, etc.
- Enter name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
- Confirmation of contents of terms and conditions, services with limited right to withdraw subscription, and cost burden such as shipping and installation costs
- Agreeing to these terms and conditions and confirming or rejecting the items in 3. above (eg, click the mouse)
- Agree to purchase application for goods, etc. and confirmation of this or confirmation of "Enterline"
- Choose a payment method
Article 10 Establishment of contract
- "Entertainment" may not accept the purchase application as in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following items. However, in the case of entering into a contract with a minor, the minor or his/her legal representative must notify that the contract may be canceled if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained.
- In case of false, omission or error in the application details
- When a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Youth Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol
- If it is determined that accepting other purchase requests is significantly impeded by "Enterline" technology
- The contract is deemed to have been established when the consent of "Enterline" reaches the user in the form of a receipt confirmation notice in Article 12 (1).
- In the expression of consent of "Enterline", information on the confirmation of the user's purchase application, availability of sale, and correction or cancellation of the purchase application must be included.
Article 11 Payment method
The method of payment for goods or services purchased from "Mall" may be any of the following methods available. However, the “leejiral” cannot collect any nominal fee in addition to the price of goods, etc. for the user's payment method.
- Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, and mail banking
- Payment with prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
- Online direct deposit
- Payment by electronic money
- Payment upon receipt
- Payment by points paid by "Enterline" such as mileage
- Payment by gift certificate contracted with "Enterline" or recognized by "Enterline"
- Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 acknowledgment notice, change and cancellation of purchase application
- "Enterline" notifies the user of receipt confirmation when there is a user's purchase request.
- Users who have received the acknowledgment notice may request to change or cancel the purchase application immediately after receiving the acknowledgment notice if there is any discrepancy in their intentions, and "Enterline" will respond to the user's request before delivery. If there is, it must be processed according to the request without delay. However, if the payment has already been made, the provisions regarding withdrawal of subscription, etc. in Article 15 shall apply.
Article 13 Supply of goods
- The "Mall" takes other necessary measures such as custom-made, packaging, etc. so that the goods can be delivered within 7 days from the date of the user's subscription, unless there is a separate agreement with the user regarding the supply period of goods, etc. take However, if the "Mall" has already received all or part of the payment for goods, etc., it will take action within 2 business days from the date of receiving all or part of the payment. In this case, the “leejiral” takes appropriate measures so that the user can check the supply procedure and progress of goods, etc.
- "Enterline" specifies the delivery method, delivery cost bearer for each means, and delivery period for each means for the goods purchased by the user. If "Enterline" exceeds the agreed delivery period, it must compensate the user for damages. However, this is not the case if the "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 14 refund
If the goods or services requested by the user cannot be delivered or provided due to out-of-stock, etc., the "leejiral" shall notify the user of the reason without delay, and if the payment for the goods, etc. Refund or take necessary action within 2 business days from the date of receipt.
Article 15 Withdrawal of subscription, etc.
- A user who has entered into a contract for the purchase of goods with "Enterline" may withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the date of receipt of the receipt confirmation.
- Users cannot return or exchange goods, etc., if they fall under any of the following items.
- If the goods, etc. are lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the user (however, if the packaging is damaged to check the contents of the goods, the subscription may be withdrawn)
- In case the value of goods has significantly decreased due to the user's use or partial consumption
- In case the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased due to the passage of time to such an extent that resale is difficult
- If it can be reproduced with goods with the same performance, if the original packaging of the goods, etc. is damaged
- In the case of Paragraph 2 Nos. 2 to 4, measures such as specifying in advance the fact that "Enterline" is restricted from withdrawing subscription, etc. in a place where consumers can easily understand, or providing a trial product If not, the user's subscription withdrawal, etc. is not limited.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2, if the content of goods, etc. is different from the content of indication or advertisement or the contract is performed differently, within three months from the date of receiving the goods, etc. , You can withdraw your subscription within 30 days from the date you knew or could have known that fact.
Effect of Article 16 withdrawal of subscription
- "Entertainment" will refund the payment for goods, etc. already paid within 3 business days when goods are returned from the user. In this case, when the "leejiral" delays the refund of goods, etc. to the user, the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate determined and announced by the Fair Trade Commission for the delay period shall be paid.
- When the user pays for goods, etc. by a payment method such as a credit card or electronic money in refunding the above price, the “leejiral” shall promptly send the goods and services to the company that provided the payment method. Request to suspend or cancel the billing for such.
- In case of withdrawal of subscription, the cost necessary for returning the supplied goods, etc. shall be borne by the user. The "Mall" does not claim a penalty or compensation for damages from the user for the reason of withdrawal of subscription, etc. However, if the contents of the goods, etc. are different from the contents of the display or advertisement or the contract is performed differently, and the subscription is withdrawn, the cost necessary for the return of the goods, etc. shall be borne by the company.
- If the user pays the shipping cost when receiving the goods, "Enterline" clearly indicates who bears the cost when the subscription is withdrawn so that the user can easily understand.
Article 17 Privacy
- "Entertainment" collects the minimum information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract when collecting user information. The following items are mandatory and others are optional.
- Phone number
- Hope ID (for members)
- Password (for members)
- E-mail address (or mobile phone number)
- When "Enterline" collects user's personally identifiable information, it must obtain the user's consent.
- The provided personal information cannot be used for any other purpose or provided to a third party without the user's consent, and "Enterline" bears all responsibility for this. However, with the exception of the following cases.
- In case of notifying the minimum user information (name, address, phone number) necessary for delivery to the delivery company for delivery business
- In case of providing in a form that cannot identify a specific individual as it is necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
- In case it is necessary for the settlement of the transaction of goods, etc.
- When it is necessary to verify your identity to prevent theft
- If there is an unavoidable reason required by the provisions of the law or the law
- In case "Enterline" needs to obtain the user's consent pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information) and collection of information The matters stipulated in Article 22 (2) of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, etc., such as the purpose and purpose of use, and matters related to the provision of information to a third party (recipient, purpose of provision, and content of information to be provided) shall be specified or notified in advance. and the user may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Users may at any time request access to and correction of errors in their personal information possessed by "Enterline", and "Enterline" is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If a user requests correction of an error, the "leejiral" does not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- "Enterline" limits the number of administrators to protect personal information and minimizes the number of users due to loss, theft, leakage, falsification, etc. of users' personal information, including credit cards and bank accounts. assumes all responsibility for any damages.
- "Enterline" or a third party receiving personal information from it destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information has been achieved.
Article 18 Duties of "Enterline"
- "Enterline" shall not engage in acts prohibited by laws and these Terms and Conditions or contrary to public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide goods and services continuously and stably as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
- "Enterline" must have a security system to protect users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can safely use Internet services.
- In the event that "Enterline" has caused damage to users due to improper display and advertisements prescribed in Article 3 of the 「Act on Fair Labeling and Advertisement」 for products or services, it shall be liable for compensation. loses.
- "Enterline" does not send commercial e-mails that users do not want.
Article 19 Member's obligation to ID and password
- The member is responsible for managing ID and password except in the case of Article 17.
- Members must not let a third party use their ID and password.
- If a member recognizes that his/her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he/she shall immediately notify "Enterline" and follow the instructions provided by "Enterline" .
Article 20 User's Obligations
The user should not conduct the following.
- Registration of false information when applying or changing
- Stealing other people's information
- Change of information posted on "Enterline"
- Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than those specified by "Enterline"
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of "Enterline" and other third parties
- Acts that damage the reputation of "Enterline" or other third parties or interfere with their work
- Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information contrary to public order and morals on the site
Article 21 Relation between connected "enterline" and connected "enterline"
- If the upper "Enterline" and the lower "Enterline" are linked by a hyperlink (e.g., the subject of a hyperlink includes text, pictures, and moving images), the former is connected to the "Enterline" (website ) and the latter is referred to as the Connected "Enterline" (Website).
- The connection "Enterline" means that the connected "Enterline" does not take responsibility for guarantees for transactions with users by means of goods independently provided by the connected "Enterline". The initial screen or connection of the connected "Enterline" If it is specified on the pop-up screen at the time of the transaction, we are not responsible for the guarantee for the transaction.
Article 22 Attribution of copyright and restrictions on use
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by "Enterline" belong to "Enterline".
- Users may copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, or other methods of information acquired by using "Entertainment" without prior consent of "Enterin" without prior consent of "Entertainment". You must not use it for profit or let a third party use it.
- "Enterline" must notify the user when using the copyright belonging to the user according to the contract.
Article 23 Dispute Resolution
- The "Mall" installs and operates a damage compensation processing organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and compensate for the damage.
- "Enterline" will prioritize complaints and opinions submitted by users. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule will be immediately notified to the user.
- If a user applies for damage relief in relation to an e-commerce dispute between "Enterline" and a user, the Fair Trade Commission or a dispute mediation agency commissioned by the Mayor/Do governor may follow the mediation.
Article 24 Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Litigation related to e-commerce disputes between "Mall" and users is based on the address of the user at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court having jurisdiction over the place of residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction. However, if the address or residence of the user is not clear at the time of filing, or if the user resides in a foreign country, the complaint shall be submitted to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "Enterline" and users.
Additional Provisions (Enforcement Date) These Terms and Conditions will be effective from May 14, 2021.